You have just started your business and hope to move to the next stage but are desperately looking for investors who can show faith in your product or service. You need to raise funding for your business but have not had much luck and time is running out.
What you need to understand is that there are more things at work than just the guy you are trying to impress with your business idea. The condition of the economy, the money in the market, the number of products or services similar to yours, the efficacy of your idea, and how well you are able to communicate the success of your product, will determine your success in raising the money.
- Take the right figures and numbers: Always make sure you have all the figures and the numbers that will make sense for your audience. Not only will they want to know how you have done so far, but also other funds. For instance, showing that you have other income through trades that you make in Forex, commodities, stocks or investing in binary trades such as HBSwiss will show that your business has another monetary backing as well.
- Usage of resources: You must have a clear picture of how you plan to use the money. The investors are evaluating how you well you will use the money and therefore give them a clear idea of the same.
- Less is More: Do not ask for more money than you can justify now. It may be tempting to present how big you want your business to be but it is a lot more sensible to ask for just as much as you need. For instance- a badly needed renovation of the kitchen in your eatery business.
- Network: Make sure once you are done with your presentation, you walk around and talk to everyone present. You should make an impression by asking for contact numbers and opinions on how your presentation can be improved. This will go a long way in creating the right impression in their minds.
- Keep working: Do not expect the money to come in as soon as you have made a pitch for investments. These things generally take time and it may be a positive or a negative response and it is best to be prepared. You should ensure that your business is smooth and running while you are waiting as well.